AGV Corsa-R Guy Martin Yellow
PRE ORDER - Stock expected March 2017, order yours now to get one of the first batch.
The AGV Corsa R offers nearly all the features of the Pista GP R but at a lower price point due to the shell being made of carbon, fibreglass and aramid fibres. It's still a stunning helmet though, made for sports riding be that on the race track or the road.
The features are endless, highlights include the reversible crown pad; position one way for cold or the other way for warm to suit conditions or personal preferences, and a hi tech spolier that has been developed in the wind tunnel for optimum performance.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon/Aramidic/Fibreglass)
- 4 shell sizes
- 5-density EPS structure
- Shell shape developed in the wind tunnel to maximize aerodynamic performance and minimize the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collar bone
- Rear shape is designed to minimize interference with racing suits structures in racing position
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System),5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows rider to select the preferred feel and climate
- Inner easily removeable and washable
- Patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock®
- Antii fog , anti-scratch and ready for track use tear-off
- Tear-off kit is included in the box
- Class leading 4mm + visor thickness
- Unique Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total sealing between visor and shell
- Quick Release visor
- Double D retention system
- Certified ECE 2205