Bell Modernised the motorcycle helmet industry, starting in 1954 Roy Richter introduced the most well renowned helmet in history the 500TX. The design is now a part of the Museum of Modern Art in New York and ever since the Custom 500 model is as classic as it gets.
As a helmet the Custom 500 has evolved and just when you thought it couldn’t get any better they have released the 2017 range of helmets.
What makes the Custom 500 particularly special is that it has no less than 5 shell sizes, which is something no other open face helmet has. This means that there is no need for lots of unnecessary padding lines, thus the helmet fit snugly.
More Custom 500
· Low-profile carbon composite shell
· 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
· Shell 1: XS and SM Helmet
· Shell 2: MD Helmet
· Shell 3: LG Helmet
· Shell 4: XL Helmet
· Shell 5: 2XL Helmet
· Multi density EPS liner
· Custom suede interior liner
· Integrated 5 snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
· Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
· Leather D-ring pull
· Leather goggle strap
Our Worldwide Shipping Rates
Bell Custom 500 Carbon Ace Cafe Ton Up