The Bullitts name comes from iconic actor and motorsport fanatic Steve McQueen from the cult film Bullitt.
In the late 1960s Bell released the Star their first full-face helmet, this inspired the creation of the Bullitt which revolutionized the motorsport industry and setting a new standard for safety. The Bell Bullitt uses the classic styling of the glory days of motorsport combined with the modern comforts and safety.
It’s comfortable fit and high quality details make it ideal for any rider looking for the vintage look with full-face protection. The Bullitt has a low profile composite fiber shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets DOT regulations yet still retains the feel of the original Star.
The Bullitt features a micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents with a rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets compliment the vintage styling and push the Bullitt into the 21st century.
. Please note the helmet comes with 2 visors, a clear bubble visor and a dark flat one.
· Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
· Multi-Density EPS liner
· Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
· Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
· Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
· 3 shell 3 EPS system
· 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
· 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
· Magnefusion shield closure system
· Accessory shields available for personalized look
· Certification: ECE
· Weight: 1400g
Fully ECE approved, the helmet does not sacrifice safety for style.
Our Worldwide Shipping Rates
Bell Bullitt SE Independent Black